The Women Builders Council is dedicated to building stronger relationships between the public sector and the growing number of women who are assuming leadership responsibilities in the construction and building industries. To facilitate greater communication and relationship building, WBC’s Government Partners is a program comprised of leading government professionals, women and men, who have been identified as senior executives and managers, who are committed to producing new opportunities for women and minorities to succeed in public sector contract opportunities.
Access Government Series. WBC hosts a series of Access Government meetings throughout each year. They are intimate sessions designed to introduce WBC members and other WBEs to public sector decision makers, opening the door to new opportunities. Sessions are included as part of WBC Membership benefits. Other fees apply to non-WBC members.
For more information about our government partner opportunities, please call us at (212)317-2400 or email: email@example.com.
Government Partner Benefits Include:
- Organization identified as Government Partner on the WBC website, with agency logo prominently displayed.
- Organization identified as Government Partner in WBC Annual Conference and Dinner Program
- Invitation to five of the organization’s senior executives to participate in special Access Government Meetings
- Up to eight employees of the organization may attend members-only events.
- All employees of the organization may receive email updates, newsletters, and member rates at certain WBC events.